Reproductive success is the lifetime number of children produced. Fitness is often defined as the expected representation of someone's genes in future generations. Reproductive success can be used as an imperfect measure of fitness, imperfect because it says nothing definite about future generations. Throughout human history, women's reproductive success was around twice as high as men's as a result of Bateman's principle.
Around 60% of incels on incels.co are not interested in "reproductive success", but only want love and companionship. A quarter of those incels would consider adoptive children. Around 40% do want children of their own.
Reproductive strategies[edit | edit source]
Men[edit | edit source]
- Moulay Ismail ibn Sharif, a Moroccan monarch had a harem of 500 women, and registered 525 boy births and 342 girls. After his death, a total of 1171 children were counted. So "just be a king" is clearly the optimal strategy for men's reproductive success, since women prefer men of high status. In fact, men's social status accounts for 62% of the variance of copulation opportunities. A related, but less effective strategy is pump and dump. Different from a king, men engaging in this strategy cannot or do not afford providing for the offspring they produce by carelessly impregnating many women.
- Religion can also provide a viable strategy to maximize their reproductive success. For instance, men who achieve positions of prominence in certain polygamist religions (such as the Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints, aka the Mormons) often have plentiful reproductive options at their disposal. For instance, the Mormon leader and the founder of Salt Lake City, Brigham Young, had 18 wives and 56 children. A more recent Mormon fundamentalist leader, Paul Elden Kingston, may have up to 300 children with 27 wives (including three half sisters of his).
- Dr. Bertold Paul Wiesner (1901–1972) was an Austrian physiologist noted for being biological father to about 600 offspring by anonymously donating sperm used by his wife to perform artificial insemination on women at her private fertility practice in London, England.
- A handful of incels have been able to achieve reproductive success through independent sperm donation websites of their own creation. There exists a sperm donor with 14 offspring who is a virgin. A large amount of lesbian women and wives who's husbands can't conceive, genuinely don't care about the sperm donor's looks.
- Young anti-social men have a disproportionate amount of offspring. Thus thugmaxxing, can maximize young men's reproductive success  
Women[edit | edit source]
- The first wife of Feodor Vassilyev, a peasant farmer from Shuya, Russia, claimed to have birthed 69 children (16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets); 67 of them survived infancy with the loss of one set of twins—the record for most children born to a single woman. Marrying a farmer & "just exist" is hence clearly the optimal strategy for women's reproductive success, because a farmer is low in social status, so he has little choice but to be a faithful partner (high-investment strategy), yet he has plenty of objective resources, food, land, water, and shelter. The farmer is the proto-betabux.
- Different from men, high status women have less reproductive success than low status women, and always had, because women are biologically programmed to avoid dating down, and the higher their status is, the fewer men fulfill this requirement.
- Low IQ women have the highest reproductive success among females. Hence, teenage high-IQ women can in principle inject themselves with exogenous testosterone to lower their adult IQ and increase reproductive success, since testosterone is IQ suppressant for women at high levels.
- Females can romantically pursue men whom are likely to produce offspring with the highest likelihood of having offspring themselves. Whom are men that are 6ft tall, extremely masculine and also beautiful looking, dumb, low IQ, extremely hi testosterone, muscular, dominant, and aggressive. Basically Gigachad, also known as Jeremy Meeks. Jeremy himself has 2 children.
Violent reproductive strategies[edit | edit source]
Another way of increasing reproductive fitness besides directly pursuing reproduction, is eliminating competing genes from the gene pool by preventing others from reproducing, making it easier for you and or your closest relatives to reproduce (intrasexual competition or competition in general). A mild form of this is cockblocking, gossip or any kind of non-violent competition. The harshest form of competition imaginable is when this involves death, as in a beta uprising or any kind of violent conflict, such as acts of revenge.
Sometimes aggression on behalf of a group can enhance status, and thus provide more access to reproductive opportunities (tribal warfare).   Some (mass) murders appear to be driven by an "altruistic" or "virtuous" motivation that their killings are a noble act of restoring order and justice, even though that may only elevate status (and hence increase access to reproductive opportunities) in the after life or in prison (so not really), hence there is always a transcendence to such motivations. In honor-shame cultures this is particularly common. Technically, this is applicable to both males and females, but males pursue this strategy more often, possibly because they have been selected to dominate and protect with physical aggression (sexual dimorphism), and to do anything of significance really as men are more expected to succeed since women choose successful and dominant men.
Since fitness is the representation of one's genes in future generations, producing one child or killing someone else's child has nearly the same effect on one's genetic fitness. This drives the Cinderella effect. However, conflict can also lower reproductive fitness as one risks death or losing important social ties by a bad reputation, hence it happens rarely, especially in animals with sophisticated reputation systems such as in humans. Male aggression may also be fueled by hybristophilia and women's preference for psychopathy, which may have co-evolved as a reproductive strategy.
Another strategy is competing with other species, eliminating animals and or plants and use their space and resources for you and your kin. This, however can have a detrimental effect on fitness, as humans have an ecological dependence on other species (food chain). Animals aren't usually your direct competitors (with exceptions), but they do take up space on our planetary surface.
Incel Wiki does not support or condone violence.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]