A platitude is a trite statement by Chadsplainers, ostensibly offered with the intent of helping someone, that actually does them no good. Incels and truecels receive many microaggressive platitudes from people who want to blame them for their inceldom rather than acknowledging that feminism has freed femoids to look only to superficial traits in choosing which men to have sex with. Blackpilled and redpilled incelospherians and manospherians tend to view platitudes as ignorant as it negates the existence of the halo effect, hybristophilia or cacophobia. A hyponym of "platitude" is chadsplaining.
To make matters worse, chadsplainers (those who give platitudes) tend to be at the very least average-looking, thereby meaning they are unable to understand inceldom. An involuntary celibate taking advice from a chadsplainer is the logical equivalent of an Economics student taking financial advice from a Mega Millions jackpot winner.
|Platitude||Reason why it is worthless|
|Just be confident, bro||Girls interpret "confident" approaches by incels as rape|
|Just get in shape, bro||The gym can't fix your face or increase your height to 6'3"|
|Just stylemaxx, bro||It's the handsome model wearing clothes on the runway that makes them look stylish, not the other way around|
|Just moneymaxx, bro||Girls don't need your betabuxx, when they have the government and their careers to provide for them and the kids they have by Chad|
|Just learn game, bro||Even decent-looking PUAs like Roosh admit they're having more trouble these days pulling girls, unless they drop their standards and accept a cuckold relationship with a 5/10 landwhale|
There are many contextual examples of bluepilled platitudes that frequently get bandied about:
- you should try showering more often
- go up to her and be yourself
- just try to be a bit nicer
- when the time is right, someone will eventually come along
- there's plenty of fish in the sea
- why don't you just go to the town center and pick yourself a girl?
- there's much more to life than romance
- getting rejected thousands of times is no big deal
- don't let repeated rejections ruin your self-esteem
- just try; whats the worst that could happen?