Outbreeding depression is a decrease in an organism's ability to survive and reproduce due to breeding across different races. Generating intermediate genotypes that are less fit than either parent as well as a breakdown of biochemical or physiological compatibility. For example, selection in one population might favor a large body size, whereas in another population small body size might be more advantageous, while individuals with intermediate body sizes are often disadvantaged in both populations. In the incelosphere, outbreeding depression and the social stigma of being mixed race most commonly effects HAPA white and asian mixed race males, whom are the result of their fathers SEAmaxxing.
The science is uncertain and incomplete, so all of this ought to be taken with a grain of salt. Any effects observed could stem from identity and integration issues and also selection bias due to the type of people who may be more prone to engaging in miscegenation.
Outbreeding complications[edit | edit source]
Mixed race black and white couples face higher odds of prematurity and low birth weight. Infants born to biracial parents (mother and father from either Black or White races) also experience higher adverse birth outcomes.
Outbreeding depression checklist[edit | edit source]
- Are you noticeably mixed race?
- If so have you and your family been noticeably mixed race for less than 3 generations?
- Are you and or your family hyperactive?
- Do you and or your family love to or wish to travel off the continent?
- Are you extremely average looking, meaning people always come up to you and tell you, you "look" like so and so, or mistake you for someone else?
- Are you only attracted to women outside of your own ethnicity, and or country?
- Are you only attracted to women of a different social class than the one you were born into?
- Are you currently young and in the prime of your life but incel, due to looks and or mentalceldom?
The more "yes" answers to these questions the more likely a person currently is in the midst of an outbreeding depression.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Stanford Medicine (2008). Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds
- Sun Young Yang, Un Suk Jung, and Geum Joon Cho (2017). Analysis of Pregnancy Outcomes among Interracial Couples in Korea
- Zosia Bielski (2008). Asian mom, white dad: C-section more likely
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2008). Perinatal outcomes among Asian–white interracial couples
- Journal of Women's Health (2010). Prematurity and Low Birth Weight as Potential Mediators of Higher Stillbirth Risk in Mixed Black/White Race Couples
- Srinivasjois RM, et al. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012. Biracial couples and adverse birth outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analyses.
Biological essentialism • Eugenics • Anti-Environmentalism • Traditional conservatism • Fatalism • Blackpill • Scientific Blackpill • Scientific Blackpill (Supplemental) • Behavioral sink • Hypergamy • Matthew effect • Beauty • Fisherian runaway • Dominance hierarchy • Intrasexual competition • J. D. Unwin • Sexual sublimation • Female subordination • Online dating • Physiognomy • Personality
Cope or rope • Cope • Lay down and rot • Inbreeding depression • Outbreeding depression • Mutation • Atavism • Reproductive success • Demographics of inceldom • Causes of inceldom • Adverse effects of inceldom • Evolutionary mismatch • Behavioral sink