A poorcel is someone whose poverty has been a major factor behind their inceldom. One study found that women are 1000 times pickier on the issue of a potential partner's wealth than men.
In the 1800s, Punch Magazine (a humor outlet) identified poverty as one of the primary reasons for inceldom.
It's OVER if you're poor[edit | edit source]
source  One interesting conclusion of the study below is that it doesn't really seem to matter if one makes $1 per year or $20k per year in the dating scene. All those men have it hard. The main differences in mating success vis-a-vis money emerge in the 50k-100k range.
Factors[edit | edit source]
The following are a few factors pertaining to poorness that may hinder a man's chances in the love department:
- he's too broke to afford a date
- his poorness makes him self-conscious around women
- he can only attract conservative women, but these women require marriage - something he can't afford
- he's too broke to go out
- he's too broke to afford nightclub entry fees
- he's too broke to rent his own apartment, which would aid in finding a spouse
- he's too broke to afford drinks etc.
- he's too broke to afford decent clothes
Women deem you trash[edit | edit source]