Mogging (a verbification and apheresis of the acronym AMOG for alpha male of the group) is the act of dominating another person. A person who mogs others is called a mogger. A person who gets mogged is a moggee or mog-victim.
The term originated in the PUA community, who commonly advocated mogging other men as an effective tactic to attract women. It is typically used to describe a man (though the term is often incorrectly used in a gender-neutral fashion) who is more sexually attractive overall than another person. Especially when this higher sexual attractiveness threatens the mog victim's chance of becoming a reproductive success or related self-confidence. This kind of dominance display is common among animal species with dominance hierarchies, especially in animals with high sexual dimorphism and high sex differences in parental investment.
The most cringe-worthy forms of mogging occur when it happens to particularly low-status individuals. Since the terms inceldom and femceldom are umbrella terms, there are many ways through which moggees get mogged, such as having a disability (a disabledcel) next to a non-disabled person, having cognitive issues (a mentalcel) next to a neurotypical person, etc.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Breastmogging: having a larger (female) breast than someone else.
- Heightmog: being taller than someone else.
- NT-mog: being more neurotypical or social.
- Voicemog: have a better (in men: generally a deeper, louder, clearer) voice. Can also be associated with having an accent associated with greater prestige or higher social status.
- Dickmog: longer or intact penis.
- Agemog: younger, thus healthier and with more lifetime left.
- Jawmogging: a superior, usually more masculine, sharp jawbone undermining a man with roundish jaw.
- Hairmogging: man with hair on top of head mogging bald or balding men.
- IQmog: Superior skills and intelligence.