Twerking (/ˈtwɜːrkɪŋ/) is foid's favorite type of dance which involves rhythmically moving the buttocks horizontally or vertically so as to produce jiggle physics. Women's desire for twerking appears to be evidence of their sexuality being stuck in a more r-selected past, possibly as a result of having been subject to less selective pressure.
Origin[edit | edit source]
The twerk is claimed to have originated from the bounce music scene of New Orleans in the late 1980s. But being such a primitive movement, its origin rather lies in mammalian lordosis behavior (Greek lordōsis, from lordos "bent backward"), namely the presentation of the "tail" with upward curved spine to signal receptivity to copulation found in many mammals. Scientists claim human lordosis is only a vestigial remnant of proceptivity-/receptivity-communicative signal between male and female, but eye-tracking reveals the arched back does catch both women's and men's attention, also explaining why women wear high heels as it optimizes the "lordotic" posture. Mammalian lordosis may have an even more ancient root in reptile behavior in which the female submits itself to the most dominant male.
Being a rhythmic movement, the twerk must have evolved in the context of sex orgies as a group of musicians would have been necessary to play the drums which would also arouse the attention of nearby men.
The human preference for shaky buttocks may as well have been sexually selected, causing men to literally have a jiggle physics detector in the hindbrain right next to the penis control area. Later on, women evolved similarly looking and jiggly boobs to arouse even more male sexual attention.
Homosexuality[edit | edit source]
Desperate, low status men can, as a last resort, adopt lordosis behavior and make themselves into the female to get some crumbs from horny men of higher status, as frequently observed in harsh conditions. In today's mild ecologies, however, this behavior is only found in prisons, and men rather engage in homosexuality for fun.
Examples[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Pazhoohi F, Doyle JF, Macedo AF, Arantes J. 2017. Arching the Back (Lumbar Curvature) as a Female Sexual Proceptivity Signal: an Eye-Tracking Study. Evolutionary Psychological Science. 4 (2): 1–8. doi:10.1007/s40806-017-0123-7.
- Elizabeth Hawkins (October 25, 2017). "Why arched backs are attractive". springer.com.
- Laura T. Coffey (Sep 23, 2009). "Do high heels empower or oppress women?". TODAY msnbc.com.
- Eibl-Eibesfeldt I. 1989. Pair Formation, Courtship, Sexual Love. In: Human Ethology. Rougtledge. [Excerpt]
- Eibl-Eibesfeldt I. 1990. Dominance, Submission, and Love: Sexual Pathologies from the Perspective of Ethology. In: Feierman, J. R. (ed.): Pedophilia. Biosocial Dimensions. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1990 151-175. [Abstract]
I love to travel • IM LIEK SUCH A NERD LOL • Females are socially inept • Good morning I hate women • Roastie • Becky • Stacy • AWALT • Femoid • Slay queen • Fake depression • Life on tutorial mode • Thot audit • Women in STEM • Twerk • Dogpill • Reverse dogpill • Timeless quotes on women
Virgin vs. Chad • Few millimeters of bone • St. Blackops2cel • -cel • -mogging • -maxxing • Lay down and rot • It's over • Visit Gandy • Virgin • Cope or rope • Tbhngl • KHHV • KHHHHVHHJSHDGSGHDHVV • Clown world • Shower • Pill jargon • Hunter eyes • tfw no gf
|Feminist / PUA|
Becky • Brad • Chad • Chadlite • Gigachad • Chang • Failed normie • Melvin • Gigastacy • Normie • Social Chad • Stacy • Gigastacy • Tyrone • Tanner • Tommy • Nice Guy • Neckbeard • White Knight • Wizard • Simp • Wagecuck • NEET
|Wojak and Pepe|