Bluepillsplaining is a subset of platitude consisting of any form of bluepill advice given to those on the inceldom spectrum by people who have no idea what real, chronic and perpetual nonredamancy is like. It is also called normiesplaining or chadsplaining, or sometimes boomersplaining when done by an older man to a younger man.
In the U.S., bluepillsplaining seems to be often driven by a hyper-individualist ideology. Those in the incelosphere usually find this advice to be patronizing since it largely consists of cliches and discourse that is common knowledge among incels. It is also insulting, because it often presumes a lack of basic grooming/fashion that, being humans, most incels partake in. Blackpilled and redpilled incelospherians and manospherians also tend to view it as ignorant as it negates the existence of the halo effect, of hybristophilia, or of cacophobia.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- "Just clean your room!"
- "Just take more showers and get more haircuts!"
- "Just be confident bro!"
- "You should really get therapy, you seem depressed"
- "Just hold frame!"
- "Love yourself!"
- "You should use some Lynx deodorant and women will flock to you!"
- "If you wear Pradas, I promise you're gonna get girls in no time!"
- "Stand up straight with your shoulders back!"
- "I tell you guys, anything is possible. Don't ever give up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want. I promise you." - Jeremy Meeks
For more examples click here
Synonyms[edit | edit source]
Related images[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Bluepill • Bluepillsplaining • Prove the Incel Wrong! • Cyanpill • Fakestream • Oofy doofy theory • Confidence • Personality • PUA • Inceldom denialism • Broad-brusher • Individual solution reductionists
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Jeremy Meeks: JEWELRY SHOPPING W/ PETER MARKO, YouTube, 9 March 2020.