The vagina is a bodily orifice (euphemism for hole) which is possessed by female vertebrates. Among humans this hole is used for 3 things; (a) giving birth, (b) shedding menstrual waste once a month, (c) pleasuring oneself as a leisure activity. This self-pleasuring aspect was traditionally carried out by a spouse, but increasingly women engage in self-pleasure through ever more sophisticated toys such as dildos. 21st century women have started a trend whereby they have weaponized the vagina by overvalueing it, by getting free dinners, through the pussy pass and by threats of false vag-related accusations.
Tatyana Stanislavovna Kozhevnikova (Russian: Татья́на Станисла́вовна Коже́вникова) is a Russian gymnast notable for lifting weights using her vagina. According to several reports, she has systematically strengthened her vaginal muscles doing kegel exercises to the point where she can deadlift an egg-shaped wooden object with a weight attached which weighs in total Template:Convert. Kozhevnikova is a graduate of Siberian Academy of Physical Culture, a university in Omsk, Russia. She began to engage in intimate gymnastics when she accidentally read Mantak Chia's book Cultivating Female Sexual Energy. There are conflicting reports whether this form of weight lifting has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records; a report in Science World Report and a second report in the Huffington Post suggested that it was not recognized, while a contrasting report in The Sun in March 2013 suggested that Guinness had a category for vaginal weightlifting and that Kozhevnikova was the world record holder. She was featured in the first episode of the E4 factual series The Body Shocking Show.
- Meet the woman with the world’s strongest VAGINA
- Mar 8, 2013, Ruth Manuel-Logan, News One, Tatyana Kozhevnikova: Meet The Woman With The Strongest Vajayjay In The World!, Accessed June 18, 2014
- JohnThomas Didymusm, Mar 9, 2013 in Odd News, Digital Journal, Tatyana Kozhevnikova, woman with the world's strongest vagina, Accessed June 18, 2014
- Kathleen Lees, Apr 15, 2013, Science World Report, World's Strongest Vagina, Russian Mom Tatyana Kozhevnikova Lifts 31 Pounds Thanks to Kegel Exercises (Video), Accessed June 19, 2014, "...there isn't any Guinness category for vagina weightlifting, according to a Guinness spokeswoman..."
- Татьяна Кожевникова - Расслабленная женщина может доставить много удовольствия!
- Ron Dicker, March 8, 2013, Huffington Post, 'World's Strongest Vagina': Tatyana Kozhevnikova Shows Off Vagina Weightlifting, Accessed June 19, 2014