References to whitemaxxing started out by JBWers and ethnicel proponents of the JBW theory. According to ethnicels, this theory essentially states that whites have an easier time in the dating scene (and as such might hint at blackpillness). Much of the back and forth disquisition between ethnicels in JBW platforms harangues on ethnicels competing with other hapless thirsties for brownie points on "who has it worse". This often hinges on the placement of right-facing guillemets, whereby it is presupposed that the concepts placed after each guillemet has a lesser significance for SMV than the once placed before it, thereby (presumably) making the concept on the left deserving of more pity. For example, an ethnicel who thinks JBW theory or racepill is more pivotal in the dating scene than other traits, would write "race > height > face > wealth". On the other hand, a shortcel hinged on heightpill might write "height > race > face > wealth". Note the ethnicel JBW theorist placed race first whereas the heightpill theorist placed height first.
Milder forms[edit | edit source]
Milder forms of whitemaxxing that have been suggested by ethnicel JBW theorists opposed to the racial hierarchy in the dating scene include things like:
- Taking one's dating profile picture in a brightly colored room, thereby perceptionally decreasing one's melanin.
- Wearing darker clothing, thereby increasing the contrast with one's skin color
- For subsaharan males, making sure one's hair length doesn't exceed 3 mm, thereby hiding the kinkiness of one's hair
- For ethnicels who were suntanned as children, showing skin below the tan line, thus making oneself seem lighter
Drastic forms[edit | edit source]
More drastic forms of whitemaxxing that have been suggested by ethnicel JBW theorists opposed to the racial hierarchy in the dating scene include things like:
- legally changing one's name to sound more "white" or at least Anglophone-centric.
- bleaching one's skin with hydroquinone
- avoiding the sunlight by staying inside until sunset for the entirety of the summer
- For ethnicels from Asia, bleaching one's hair from black to blonde or brown to seem more Eurasian.
- (among orientals) Having double eyelid surgery to get rid of epicathic folds (in slang called slanty eyes)
- To have a surgical cosmetic procedure to make one's skin look white