|Date of Birth:||June 9th 1985|
|Occupation:||Technical Advisor at Library|
Virgin Messiah was a relatively popular incelebrity Youtube vlogger. His first channel (now deleted) was called ForeverAloneFeels. His second, most popular and now deleted channel was called Virgin Messiah. He is now residing on his 3rd channel, called "George's Journal".
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
George was a 34 year old virgin. He is overweight, has a beard and long hair (objectively good hair genetics). He worked as a technical advisor at a local library in his hometown. He's a first generation immigrant from Ukraine, however he has spent most of his life in the US. George liked to take moral high ground by opposing casual sex (which he has never been offered). He had expressed conservative viewpoints and been seen in right wing video comment sections (has a Black Pigeon Speaks t-shirt). However it is not clear how serious he takes politics and how much it is just a vague interest.
Vlogs[edit | edit source]
George was known for his face-front vlogging style. He usually rambled about the inability to find a girlfriend, and potentially a future wife. Another re-occurring theme in his videos was work-related burnout and general despair and depression. He also liked to stream old horror games like resident evil, and also used the opportunity to do Q&A with his fans. He had 2 previous channels, which he deleted, thus most of his videos are gone forever. He "took a break" from YouTube every other month in 2018/2019, only to come back two weeks later almost every time.
- On 16 of May, 2019, George deleted his channel again. A popular edit channel featuring him as the main actor called "Minister Random" was deleted between 18th and 19th of May, suggesting that George was trying to erase his footsteps on the internet. (Due to contradicting accounts by a viewer and George about reaching out to Minister Random, it has been suggested that it was possibly George himself.)
- On May 28th, 2019, George uploaded a video in which he explains why he deleted the channel. His health had taken a hit due to his lower back issues and it had made him realize how much he has taken for granted.
- On June 16th, 2019, George returned to YouTube, posting a video where he addresses his health situation, mistakes made in the past and plans for the future. He currently goes under the name "George's Journal" which is his 3rd channel after previously deleting "Forever Alone Feels" in 2017 and "Virgin Messiah" in 2019.
- Since December of 2019 he stopped posting regular updates, stating that he is taking a break from YouTube and will come back "when the time is right".
- George briefly returned to vlogging and streaming in March/April of 2020. In these vlogs he touched upon the topics of past, identity, regrets and general wastage of time. In his last video he stated that one day he will hopefully be a source of inspiration to others and meet his viewers again in better times.
- On June 24th George announced in the comment section of his last video that he is in fact seeing someone but remains neutral about it as both of them are taking a "no expectations approach".
He had a tendency to delete videos shortly after publishing them. These particular videos were a)failed workout journals and b)unusually nihilistic and defeatist rants induced by alcohol. None of those have been retrieved.
Progress with Women & Time Passages[edit | edit source]
George likes to take each year at a time, he usually wishes well for himself at the end of each year.
He was orbited relentlessly by a female teen vlogger named Tahlia, who came to appreciate him after watching his first YouTube channel religiously. He was also orbited by an older female, however there was no spark from George. He himself orbited a ex-youtuber named BatsIntheBarbell, after which she made a video about how her viewers should not put her on a pedestal (aka to not pursue her romantically, because she only needed incels as viewers). She spoke generally, but George's viewers knew that it was a response to George.
Gymcel[edit | edit source]
George is a known gymcel. He used to follow meme diets, which he has apparently abandoned. His workout routine consisted of few dips a week, walking, giving up and starting over again every 2 months. He avoids cardio, which is probably why he's still fat.