|Date of Birth:||?|
By including this public figure on this wiki, we are not necessarily implying they are incel (involuntarily celibate) or are in any way associated with incels. Furthermore, with regards to any actual incels listed on this wiki, inceldom is a life circumstance, not an insult or a movement/community.
Steve Hoca (aka "Roller Steve") is the most prominent character of the TFL universe. Being one of the original TFL members and still cranking out content as of early 2020. He was one of the three original incel vloggers on Youtube as TFL basically just means incel.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Steve currently drives an 18-wheeler for work. At a younger age, Steve was a sub-3 marathon runner. A long-time resident of the Cleveland area, Steve once ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Olmstead Falls, Ohio. It is believed that the last time he has had sex was in 2014.
Roller Steve & Early works[edit | edit source]
Steve had a call in show on youtube, back in 08'. mostly hosting an obscure character known as "Mitchell"
TFL Contributions and Theories[edit | edit source]
- The Pussy Renaissance of 2008 - steve predicated back in 08' that females will crawl back to men because of market pressures. later he admitted that he was wrong, and it has only gotten worse since.
- Gender Imbalance - steve suggested that the male to female ratio is 5:1 in the dating scene, because of immigration and various other factors
- MGTOW's are TFLer's in Denial - steve claim that most MGTOW's are coping and in denial.
- PUA is a Scam - like many other people in the realm of TFL, steve believes that PUA is a scam, and was possibly co-opted by the CIA
- Narcissism Epidemic - steve theorize that the narcissism epidemic is closely related to the current state of the dating scene.
Running for Mayor[edit | edit source]
Steve attempted running for mayor of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, but failed. the main reason for his run was related to an highly-expensive sewage pipeline project in his home town.
Dating Experiment and Possible TFL Documentary[edit | edit source]
Steve promised his fans that he will conduct dating experiments via plenty-of-fish and match.com to prove his points. he also talked about a hidden camera experiment. both of those were canceled rather quickly as steve disappeared from the youtube scene entirely
The Return & The Future[edit | edit source]
Steve resumed vlogging somewhere in early 2018. he stated that he will continue making videos if his fans would support him (financially). as of now he is exploring the possibility of making his own website/platform
Rivalries and Disputes[edit | edit source]
- Kickspassion, a fellow youtuber - is known to disagree with steve hoca alot, and he seems to dislike him
- Rollo Tomassi - a PUA scammer that Steve liked to egg on
- Staying Sane Amid the Insanity - an incel youtuber who's known for his criticism of Steve
- Player Supreme - Hoca dissed player supreme several times, mostly for his outdated notions of how female attraction works.
Phillipines[edit | edit source]
Steve went to the Phillipines and sent field reports to Winston Wu. He was disappointed by the experience and calls the Phillipines "a meme". He said he paid for a blowjob from a woman, it was crappy, the woman asked if she could "go" afterward, and that was it.
See More[edit | edit source]
Incel Vloggers Navbox
|Active on Youtube||
Kyle Incel • FaceandLMS • Hell by the Dashboard Light • HeedandSucceed • DownhillDMiller • Rejected-From-Eve .Zero • Samuel Maxwell • Kickspassion • BigBossCalvin83 • William Greathouse • Mainländer • Steve Hoca • Off Grid Prosperity • Just James • Blue Skies Media • VVS • St. Nevergiveup • James FT • Virgin Messiah • Incel TV • Pinkyculture • Lone Wolf87
|Retired from Vlogging|