'Anti-inceldom' refers to the ideology or subset of people on social media who bully women and men who can't get laid. Their sex and personal lives are so great, they spend often spend hours talking about and/or downvoting posts on sites in the incelosphere all day. 'Anti-incels' often like to assert that adult virginity is inherently right wing, despite IncelSupport, Love-shy.com, Incelistan, and Braincels being all left-leaning, and the founder of Braincels being an anarcho-communist. In reality, all male anti-incels want to do is whiteknight for women on Facebook and other platforms in an attempt to obtain pussy. Female 'anti-incels' are just doing a sophisticated form of virgin shaming and are really just trying to justify their desire not to long-term pair-bond with men who are close to them on the social hierarchy (aka low on the social hierarchy). Anti-incels love to chadsplain.
Fueling Misogyny on Incel Forums
Because anti-incels do what involuntarily celibate trolls want anti-incels to do... react... incels who are of the trolling variety often post stuff for the sole purpose of it ending up on on anti-incel boards. The presence of inceltears and similar websites has therefore meant an increase in the amount of trolling activity and misogynistic content all over the incelosphere.
When trolls don't provide enough shit for them to get triggered over, inceltears users literally create sockpuppets to post stuff gross shit on incel subreddits so that they can go back and re-post their fake crap on inceltears as genuine. The posts are often easy to identify as they will have the post history of an inceltears user or no post history at all. Because of this Inceltears has been accused of astroturfing incel sites to make them appear worse than they actually are. Usually for the purpose of shutting them down, or maybe just a super sophisticated version of virgin shaming.
Anti-incel boards like Inceltears frequently tries to get incel forums shut down. They played a role in getting r/incels shut down, leaving it's members to create and move to incels.is. Surely, moving people to sites with no supervision will solve bigotry.
Inceltears found itself playing whack-a-mole, as incels re-emerged on Reddit stronger than they were before, as well as creating extremely active separate forums on external websites. Banning r/incels also re-affirmed their belief about being persecuted, energizing them to create more content.
Inceltears tried for a few months to get a foreign domain host to remove incels.is from a foreign server or some shit. It didn't work, cuz it was a retarded strategy. Much like the white nationalist forums that came back three months after they were supposedly cleansed by internet service providers, the same clearnet re-emergence would happen if incel forums were temporarily blacklisted from the clearnet (highly unlikely).
Inceltears remains one of the least liked boards on Reddit's platform, less liked by the general Reddit population than the incel forums. Even Walter Fate considers it cringy. All facebook anti-incel groups also have their privacy set to closed to avoid the flood of flaming and criticism they would face if they let anyone post.
Anti-incels are known for threatening death upon all nearcels, truecels and incels in their private Facebook forums and in public, often with their full names. Something many people in the incelosphere have been screencapping without making the screens public in a way that inceltears does.
Anti-incels are well-known for trying to deny or downplay an incels involuntary celibacy through any number of logical fallacies
- "You know people in Africa are starving!" (red herring),
- "If you had really tried you would have been successful!" (affirming the consequent),
- "Well everyone else is getting dates so it's just your own fault!" (sweeping generalization) (no true scotsman)
- "arranged partnerships are the Handmaids Tale" (slippery slope fallacy)
- "so its the whole world that are wrong about x and not incels, huh?" (bandwagon fallacy)
- "you cant find someone because you hate women" (causal fallacy)
- "you are just too ugly to have standards, your whole worldview is just ridiculous" (tu quoque fallacy and ad hominem)
- "theres no good reason to give up at this point" (sunk cost fallacy)
- "love shyness isnt real because Brian Gilmartin is fringe" (appeal to authority, red herring)
- "Have you asked out every girl in the world - if not, you're not really involuntarily celibate!" (moving the goalpost),
- "I've seen people as ugly as you with girlfriends." (cherry picking)
- "People have been having sex since the dawn of time, including your parents, so the fault isn't your ugliness." (survivorship bias)
- "Your toxic masculinity is preventing you from getting laid." (proof surrogate)
Anti-incels get a taste of their own medicine: deplatforming
In 2019, the largest anti-incel group: Found the Incel, was banned from the internet by Facebook for violent speech after an outing of sample posts on Youtube by William and courageous flagging by Master and others.