Vintologi or Darwinian Vintologi or adolf512 are forum handles of a gay or bisexual, Swedish, social darwinian feminist who used incel forums and started his own religion. Although he frequently retracts statements, he has at some point advocated ephebophilia, legal extermination of incels, sterilization of incels, and various anti-incel beliefs. At the same time he has stated he had trouble dating in 2019. In 2019, he claimed he was a hikikomori. He also considers himself volcel due to being a standardcel.
Some see him as just another Randian NEET who thinks he is better than the rest of the people in the forums he posts, an impression that is not exactly refuted by statements made by Vintologi such as: "A good strategy in controlling people is to mention stuff most people are ignorant about such as the Aumann's agreement theorem, 'nash equilibrium', 'Arrow's impossibility theorem' When people feel stupid they might realize their place"
Further "clarification"[edit | edit source]
With regard to being labeled as a feminist, he says, "I have asked on feminist subs if i should call myself a feminist and they just banned me, i take that as a no." Some of the measures he proposes that would allow women some rights are meant to be only transitional: "They issue is that males are too cowardly abd incompetent these days so we cannot rely on the typical male for anything. Once we have bred more cabable males a more brutal patriarchy will be a viable option." He has made statements suggesting he supports female sexual liberation for the time being.
His own religion[edit | edit source]
According to Vintologi, the prominent beliefs of Vintologi are:
- The fundamental laws of nature are universal.
- consciousness has no first beginning or final end.
- there is only one universe.
- quantum 'randomness' is the free wills of the universe making choices. (lol)
- no absolute morality, only personal preferences humans have
- loving evolution, both darwinian evolution and conscious evolution
Other beliefs he had at some point[edit | edit source]
- Better looking people are smarter
- Incels should not breed
- Incels should be exterminated
- Getting "fucked in the ass is much better than PiV sex"
- Destruction of monogamy accelerated inceldom
- Letting women be sexually free because previous sexual selection was good
- Lowering the age of consent to after puberty (his rationale for this is odd as it is all predicated on women enjoying themselves and avoiding incels but he seems to be an ephebophile and something close to an incel)
- Someone enjoying having sex with children would not constitute pedophilia
- Bombing civilians in a war context is not bad
Encouraging incels to transition to female[edit | edit source]
Vintologi is a firm believer in the trans-vestigiality hypothesis and believes it is a good phenomena. This may be because he is bisexual or because he believes incels should not breed.
Attitude towards incels[edit | edit source]
Accusations of Plagiarism[edit | edit source]
While not directly confirming or denying plagiarism it has been noted that many religions have synthesized the writings of many authors, often with very divergent styles, into one bible; for example, the Pentateuch is believed to have been written by Jahwist (J), Elohist (E), Deuteronomist (D), and Priestly (P) sources.
It is sometimes alleged that Vintologi's manifesto in Version 22, in its first 23 pages alone, manages to lift liberally from Ragnar Redbeard's Might Is Right, (the most well known social Darwinian text), fschmidt's "Male sexual fidelity is the ultimate shit test", Hans-Hermann Hoppe's Democracy: The God That Failed, Kai Murros's "Hatred is Your Greatest Weapon", UNESCO's "Statement on Race", and Richard D. Fuerle's Erectus, etc.; and that the amount and proportion of alleged speech lifting utilized in filling his manifesto with enough material to reach ~84 pages only intensifies from there.
What first drew suspicion of this was the fact that his normal broken English, replete comma splices, conjugation errors, and subject-verb disagreements, would abruptly give way to ornate, flowing 19th-century prose verging on poetry.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]