Joker (2019 film)
Joker, released in 2019, is a film portraying what individuals who have suffered a lot more than most throughout their lives are able to do when they decide to avenge themselves from society, which they identify as the main cause - active or passive - of their misery.
The movie is neither pro- nor anti-vengeance. It does not take side and simply tells a tragic story without judging. This may be why fakestream media disliked the movie so much, or said it did not have any message: fakestream media absolutely want anything which is remotely close to a real alterity, or to a reality - metaphorical or not - they cannot accept, to be morally judged as deplorable. Unlike marginals, normies and Chads had numerous troubles bonding with the protagonist of the movie, likely due to an empathy gap.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him and treats him like trash?"
- [Arthur, to a social worker]: "You don’t listen, do you? I don’t think you ever really listened to me. You just ask the same questions every week. 'How's your job? Are you having any negative thoughts?' All I have are negative thoughts."
See also[edit | edit source]
- Adverse effects of inceldom
- Elliot Rodger
- Fake depression
- Clown World
- Cope society
References[edit | edit source]
- 'Joker,' starring Joaquin Phoenix, sparked an incel controversy because it's hopelessly hollow
- Joker – the incels, the incitement, the ending: discuss with spoilers
- 'Incel' violence is horrific, but Joker is complex, and doesn't take sides
- Incel ou Gilet jaune ? Derrière le masque du Joker...
- Is the Joker an Incel?
- Incel Shitposts Are Making People Nervous About the Joker Premiere