Just be young
“Just be young” (abbr. "JBY") describes the fact that almost any woman (excluding those with disabilities such as Lizzie Velásquez, blind women or wheelchair drivers) is able to get coupled due to the abundance of men with sexual desire, as long as she is young enough.
Male testicles produce abundant semen well into old age, while the female reproductive system fails at middle age already, thus strongly diminishing her bio-evolutionary value.
Effects of aging[edit | edit source]
Mortality does not look good on any face or body.
Internal[edit | edit source]
- Loss of fertility (female)
- Loss of potency (male)
- Vaginal dryness (female)
- Loss of muscle mass
- Increased obesity
- Increased cancer risk
- Presbyopia (say hello to a life with reading glasses!)
- Loss of bone density
- Higher mortality and evanescence awareness.
External[edit | edit source]
- Witch's voice (female)
- Broken, distorted jawline
- Saggy and loose facial skin
- Saggy, loose and distorted neck skin
- Distorted facial surface
- Lines next to mouth (see Angela Merkel)
- Grey hair
- Wrinkles, especially near the eyes and the mouth.