Jump to navigation Jump to search
A fetish in sexuality is a tendency to be sexually excited by peculiar physical attributes - such as breasts, buttocks, abdominal muscles, height -, substances, or situations, or the three of those.
Some consider fetishes an awkward replacements for intercourse that some people get into when bored of regular sexual intimacy, or that they developed a fetish from genetic, or child abuse.[Citation needed]
An abnormal fetish can be a reason to become an incel as a kinkcel.
Fetish examples[edit | edit source]
Examples of fetishes include:
- Foot play
- Shoe play
- Shoe dangling
- Pedal pumping - The pedal acts like a "spring" pushing the foot up.
- Spandex - Pantyhose fetish could be considered as a form of spandex fetishism. In the case of pantyhose fetish: the stretchy fabric acts as a "rubber band" pulling the foot up.
- Bondage - Handcuffs restrict movement.
- Strappy sandals - The straps restrict movement.
- Watching partner floss in the mirror - "flossy"
- Physical domination - Physically restraining a female during sex, throwing a female around (all involve movement).