Books and vlog[edit | edit source]
Aaron usually discusses issues relating to men and manhood in general, how to manage your finances, what profession you should choose, and he also gives abit of dating advice. He strongly advocates self preservation, and he also supports free market, capitalism and basic redpill ideas.
Outdated opinions and tropes[edit | edit source]
Many people in the Incelosphere accuse aaron of being too old fashioned, and that many of his ideas no longer apply to the current era. Hell by the Dashboard Light and Steve Hoca often accuse aaron for selling the falsehood of "stoic strong man narrative" and that woman are no longer attracted to blatant masculine tropes like they used to in the past (examples: volleyball Chads, bikers, gang members etc).
Books and media[edit | edit source]
- Bachelor Pad Economics
- The Black Man's Guide out of Poverty
- Worthless: The Young Person's Indispensable Guide to Choosing the Right Major
- Reconnaissance Man
- Enjoy the Decline: Accepting and Living with the Death of the United States
- Curse of the High IQ
- Captain Capitalism
- Behind the Housing Crash
- Poor Richard's Retirement: Retirement for Everyday Americans
- The Straight White Man's Way Out Of Target (Without Buying Shoes)
Life improvement plan[edit | edit source]
Aaron offers private life coaching as well, in addition to his books.