Good Looking Loser
|Good Looking Loser|
|By including this person, we are not implying they are incel or are in any way associated with incels.|
|Real Name:||Christopher Deoudes|
|Alias:||Good Looking Loser, GLL|
|Date of Birth:||September 24, 1982|
Christopher Deoudes, also known as Good Looking Loser (abbreviated GLL), is the founder of the PUA site Good Looking Loser. Born as half-white and half-Japanese, Chris has lived in Los Angeles to observe the PUA companies there, some of which he is critical about. GLL is more of an outcast among the more "mainstream" PUA's. Unlike many other PUA's, GLL believes that looks are important in dating (especially for casual sex as opposed to a more serious relationship where betabuxx might be more of a factor), though he asserts social status also plays a large part.
GLL's approach emphasizes improving both looks and social status. High social status is demonstrated through wearing fashionable clothing, being popular and demonstrating high status in conversations. His fashion recommendations include stylish clothing and shoes, tattoos, piercings, necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses and other accessories. A third factor emphasized is social courage.
Height: 6'1 or 6'2.4 (self-reported).
Concepts[edit | edit source]
Many of GLL's concepts are similar to PuaHate/SlutHate's; they are just worded differently. Don't be fooled!
|General Term||PuaHate/SlutHate Term||GLL Term||PUA Term|
|social status||social status||social status / coolness / swag factor||social value|
|social skills||social skills / neurotypical||social skills||social skills / social calibration|
|courage||low inhibition||social freedom / killer instinct||courage|
|confidence||confidence||confidence / sense of entitlement||confidence|
|successful male||slayer / 8+||cool guy / douchebag / hot guy / edgy guy||player / alpha|
|unsuccessful male||incel / sub-5||uncool / normal guy / loser / nice guy||AFC / beta / nice guy / creep|
|racial minority||ethnic / ethnik||minority|
45% of GLL's visitors are virgins[edit | edit source]
During July-August 2014, GLL conducted a poll which revealed that 45% of the site's visitors are virgins. Inexperienced men.
Nutrition advice[edit | edit source]
GLL advocates a "low-carb" diet for fat loss.
"Coolness"[edit | edit source]
GLL uses the words "cool", "status" and "edgy" almost interchangeably. Part of the reason is that GLL's female friends usually use "cool" and "edgy" when discussing about men.
However, "cool" and "edgy" are vague and may be confusing to some. You could replace "edgy" with "cool" or "high-status" anywhere on the GLL site and its meaning will almost remain the same. For example, in this article, it has the following headings:
- "Edgy guys are cooler."
- "Edgy guys are more fun."
- "Edgy guys are more of a challenge."
- "Edgy guys are mysterious."
- "Edgy guys can 'keep it real'."
- "Edgy guys are more confident."
- "Edgy guys are more masculine."
- "Edgy guys are better in bed."
If you replace "edgy" with "high status" in that article, their meanings will almost remain the same.
- "High-status guys are cooler." - High-status guys are on the top of the social hierarchy. They must be approved by everyone in order for them reach and maintain that status. As a result, they are more likable.
- "High-status guys are more fun." - High-status guys are rule-makers rather than rule-followers so they don't follow traditional dating methods like dinner-dates. Their dates are therefore less formal and more fun.
- "High-status guys are more of a challenge." - Women are attracted to high-status guys, creating more competition.
- "High-status guys are mysterious." - High-status guys can afford not to be nice. Low-status guys are always nice only because they are obligated to be nice. So any act of kindness from a high-status guy is more likely genuine.
- "High-status guys can 'keep it real'." - High-status guys have no fear of standing out.
- "High-status guys are more confident." - That's generally true for high-status people.
- "High-status guys are more masculine." - High-status guys are in charge so they can give out orders.
- "High-status guys are better in bed." - Women are attracted to status so high status guys get more sex, and in turn, they have more experience in bed. "Edgy" guys know that women like "bad boys"; hence they dress like bad boys and probably act like them too.
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External links[edit | edit source]
This page, created on or after 2018, initially and currently uses 2016/2017 text from Redpilltalk Wiki previously known as SluthateWiki. Borrowed material has been altered. Text has been deemed Fair Use for this non-profit wiki. Unchanged text is credited to the authors of the 2016/2017 RedpillTalk wiki page here.