|Name:||Nathan Daniel Larson|
|Date of Birth:||19th September 1980|
Nathan Daniel Larson (a.k.a. Leucosticte, Josef Fritzl, Yazan Soltani, LeFringillidaeDeLaMontagne, Lysander or Tisane) is a politician, forum creator and living libertarian meme. He created/managed many websites including a suicide wiki (unrelated to the current one), a forum for suicidal pedophiles, a forum for nearcels, a zoophilia forum, and multiple parthenophilia forums.
His first major network of websites was taken down by "Anonymous" (thought to be antifa) through a home burglary. His second major network of websites were shut down in November 2019. Larson was arrested 14 December 2020, charged with kidnapping. This happened in a Denver layover after he boarded a plane with a twelve-year-old girl named using the alias Ewwieme that he allegedly met on Rapey. 11 February 2020 he was extradited from Denver to Fresno. 27 April 2021 a 14-page document was filed including several handwritten pages by Larson demonstrating his intent to represent himself and argue for an unmasked in-person trial.
Political Views[edit | edit source]
Nathan appears to be a radical libertarian with sympathies for Nazism. Political views of Nathan include but are not limited to Austrian economics, the legalization of child pornography, free trade, and legal euthanasia.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Medication[edit | edit source]
When Nathan was 16, a psychiatrist prescribed him the anti-depressant Paxil. SSRIs like Paxil are not recommended for use in adolescents, due to an increase in aggression and suicidality, according to an academic article by Nevels and Gontkovsky. The FDA also specifically recommends against Paxil in adolescents.
Nathan describes the Paxil made him behave erratically, including resulting in 4 misdemeanors.
First marriage[edit | edit source]
According to J. Adrian Stanley of CS Indy in 2015, Nathan had a daughter with a biological female he was married to who became a transman named Finn before becoming an hero.
Twitter user Jodylove gigiflacko thought Finn's "birth name" was Augustine Larson but that's unlikely unless Nathan coincidentally was born with the same surname. CS Indy confirms this was "legal name at time of death" with a different birth name.
Augustine Blakely Larson is the named used in an October 2015 press release about the child custody case.
Emily Misciagna the earlier name according to Colorado Springs obituary posted by Jim Misciagna and Robin Misciagna.
The memorial fund indicates more than one child, it is unclear whether that 2nd child is Larson's or someone else's.
The memorial refers to "Piper" being the daughter, while at http://theshatteredpan.org/wiki/Augustine_Blakely_Larson she is called "Piper Morgan Sparrow Faye". This is not likely her name anymore, as Em/Aug/Finn had discussed having made plans to change it.
According to a blog which Bitchstopher Columbitch attributes to Em/Aug/Finn there was an ex-boyfriend named "O'Reilly Flowers" who goes by the nickname "Jasper" and is a registered sex offender.
Second marriage[edit | edit source]
In a June 2020 thread on nearcels.com (moved to ForcedBanana in August) he referred to Meshelle as "my ex" when talking about her still using his surname with David Snyder. The articles on TheBump and AmazingRegistry are no longer up.
Legal troubles[edit | edit source]
First Felony Arrest[edit | edit source]
Second Felony Arrest[edit | edit source]
On 14 December 2020, Larson was arrested in Denver, Colorado after a cross-agency investigation allegedly found evidence that he was digitally grooming and attempting to transport a 12 year old girl across state lines with the ultimate view of engaging in sexual intercourse with the girl in question.
He faces several felony charges in the state of California, including kidnapping, child abduction, soliciting child pornography from a minor, and meeting a minor with the intention of sex, with officials in Fresno county currently seeking to extradite him to Fresno county to face those felony charges as of late December, 2020.
Video of his 11 February 2021 extradition from Detroit to Fresno is here.
2021 defense[edit | edit source]
- Nathan Larson pleading not guilty to all charges.
- He is basically going to argue the girl met him voluntarily and he did not abduct her and possibly argue he forgot her age.
- Lomax is still defending him
also quoted a post by Abd on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Abdlomax/comments/lptb4o/straight_answers/gq048iu/?context=3
- Just that what occurred may not have been a kidnapping.
- But unlawful transport.
- I don't wonder that the charge was made, because of appearance and possibility.
- But Larson does not appear to have deceived her.
- We assume that he knew her age.
- Because of her profile, she believed he knew her age, but it is possible that he overlooked it.
It's not clear what the terms ABD and Lomax refer to.
Mediawiki[edit | edit source]
Nathan is a prolific creator/editor of projects using the open-source Mediawiki software.
Alt Accounts[edit | edit source]
Nathan likes to create alt accounts after he gets banned from mediawiki projects, and comes up with funny names in the process.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
He has been interviewed for WUSA9, PodAwfulTV, and has been the subject of many mainstream news articles.
Interviews[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Other usernames[edit | edit source]
Some have pushed theories that Nathan Larson operates other accounts besides Leucosticte:
- 15 July 2020 at https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hrhpca/about_yazan_soltani_the_pedo_administrator_of/ on IncelTear "weirdsubsthrowaway28" (an account created in June 2020) claimed that Yazan Soltani (described as an admin of Nearcels.com) was Larson
- 2 August 2020 at https://incels.is/threads/fuck-misogy-wiki-and-rape-y-org.228451/#post-5138362 FrailPaleStaleMale (registered May 2018) said Nathan owned Nearcels.com
- when Edmund Kemper asked for proof, user -_- at https://incels.is/members/_.27890/ (registered July 2020) claimed that Josef Fritzl was his account, and linked to https://nathanlarson.org/2020/07/11/so-i-have-a-new-blog-now/ which says "I created a Nearcels site to try to bridge the gap between truecels and non-truecels." It's unclear if NL.org has actual evidence of owning the nearcels/rapey sites though of if he's trying to falsely take credit for them.
- Lysander is what HuffPo claimed his username was on suiped.
Sites[edit | edit source]
Threads[edit | edit source]
2020[edit | edit source]
2021[edit | edit source]
PPEcel covered the arrested in early 2021:
- 2 March 2021 https://incels.is/threads/update-fakecel-nathan-larson-pleads-not-guilty-denied-bail.280998/
- 2 February 2021 https://incels.is/threads/news-fakecel-nathan-larson-indicted-in-federal-court-last-week-faces-three-life-sentences-if-convicted.275245/
- 7 May 2021 https://incels.is/threads/update-on-fakecel-nathan-larson-april-may-2021.294164
Quotes about Nathan[edit | edit source]
"If Nathan Larson had been successful in bringing Ewwieme to his parental home, I don't think his mom would have betrayed him."
—username and date unknown
After connecting with the Fresno girl, he allegedly lured her over to a website promoting rape/kidnapping fetishes.
There, Larson is alleged to have pressured the 12-year-old to submit explicit photos of herself.
The youth admits she sent Larson the photos and later told a friend that she had fallen in love with him, according to the complaint.
There is also a string of text messages between Larson and the girl where he encourages her to send more explicit pictures and she says she wants to run away with him.
—21 February 2021 by Robert Rodriguez
References[edit | edit source]
- COURT CASE TO TEST WHETHER PEDOPHILES HAVE AN EQUAL RIGHT TO PARENT THEIR OWN CHILDREN by Lysander 4 October 2015
- Legacy.com and Gazette.com obit:
Emily Misciagna AKA Augustine Larson of Colorado Springs is survived by her parents Jim and Robin Misciagna, and by her beloved daughter Piper. Emily was born and adopted in New Jersey and grew up in Colorado. Emily marched to the beat of her own drum and courageously stood up for her beliefs, championing the underdogs and speaking up for the voiceless. She spent much of her life searching for her place in the world and in the end gave in to her continual struggles, seeking peace in death. She made a lasting impression on all who knew her and leaves a great vacuum in the lives of those who love her. A memorial service will be held in the Stone Chapel at Woodmen Valley Chapel on June 16th at 2:00pm. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Wells Fargo Bank – Memorial Fund for the Minor Children of Augustine Larson, or to causes Emily cared about