* '''Death of male coalitions''': Cross-cultural evidence points to men forming male coalitions, organizing in [[dominance hierarchies|competence hierarchies]]<ref name="cooking">https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Women_were_historically_predominantly_involved_in_cooking_and_they_never_dominated_men</ref> in order to extract resources<ref>https://carlsonschool.umn.edu/sites/carlsonschool.umn.edu/files/2019-04/baumeister_et_al_2017_j_econ_psych_competing_for_love-_applying_sexual_economics_theory_to_mating_contests_1.pdf</ref> and monopolize the women of other men.<ref name="apostl"></ref> Hence the entire concept of women entering these male coalitions and working side-by-side with men, as well as [[romance|romantic]] relationships in terms of equal romantic investment, are evolutionary novel, and possibly corrupt epistatic pathways in the development of male behavior.<ref>https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-32984-6_7</ref> Women have never been individuals themselves, but merely appendages.<ref name="cooking"></ref><ref>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o</ref>
* '''Affirmative action for women''': Women have never occupied higher status than men,<ref>https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Women_were_historically_predominantly_involved_in_cooking_and_they_never_dominated_men</ref> so men getting [[mog]]ged by women left and right may be a source of great confusion and [[shy]]ness in men. In women, combined with their [[hypergamy]] it also causes a mismatch as they naturally expect to find men more dominant than themselves, and rather [[femcel|staying singles]] when failing to find a partner who matches their expectations (see [[hypergamy]]).
* '''Atheism''': Most human societies have also been highly religious, whereas modern civilizations are highly atheistic. Atheism tends to imply lower birth rates.<ref>https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10680-015-9371-z</ref> This may be highly related to the two previous points, i.e. perhaps atheists practicing arranged marriage and [[female subordination]] may be able to achieve the same birth rates as religious groups.
* '''Behavioral sink''': Other mismatches may be overpopulation, an aging population or even the rise of [[mutation]]s and disruption of social epistasis (see [[behavioral sink]]).
* '''No responsibility''': Historically, everyone was needed and issues of marriage directly concerned important questions about inheritance of land and wealth. Today there is a growing disenfranchised population that has virtually nothing. They live in houses they do not own and are in net debt as the economy does not offer them anything and houses are owned by landlords etc. This is exaggerated by economic stagnation. Millennials have only a fraction of the worth babyboomers had at the same age.<ref>https://archive.fo/wip/z8CaW</ref>