The circumcision blackpill is the realization that circumcision (the amputation of the male foreskin) removes most of the penile nerve endings, thus sexual pleasure. The best available evidence is that women in parts of the world prefer men to be either circumcised or uncircumcised based on whatever is the majority in that area. So, for example, women in Europe favor uncircumcised, while women in the United States prefer circumcised. In both cases, there are substantial minorities that prefer the off-type.
Additionally, the rolling mechanism and the ability of the penis to lubricate it's own glans gets ablated with circumcision, thus circumcised men rely on artificial lubricants. Some claim permanent contact friction against the clothing also diminishes sensitivity. Functions and purpose of intact foreskin is summarized on Foreskinfunction.org.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
[“F***ing pissed” wouldn't describe how I would feel if I watched American Circumcision [documentary] as a mutilated male.] (similar)
—Henri Duncard (lost tweet by Intact man)
Criticism[edit | edit source]
Various studies found lower infection and cancer rates in circumcised individuals, possibly due to a lower bacterial load around the urethra. One study found sensitivity is roughly the same for circumcised and uncircumcised individuals.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Men's rights activist Daniel Rold's rage statement about circumcision (“in your face intactivism”) (warning: coarse language)
- Video: 21 reasons why women prefer intact penises
- Video: The orgasmic distinction.
- Bonobo3D YouTube channel (interviews about circumcision)
- CircumCrippled intactivism channel.
- Article: The Real Reason Women Can’t Orgasm During Sex: Circumcision (2017-08-03).