The circumcision blackpill is the realization that circumcision (the amputation of the male foreskin) removes most of the penile nerve endings, thus sexual pleasure and that women tend to prefer men whose genitals are intact.
Additionally, the rolling mechanism and the ability of the penis to lubricate it's own glans gets ablated with circumcision, thus circumcised men rely on artificial lubricants. Some claim permanent contact friction against the clothing also diminishes sensitivity. Functions and purpose of intact foreskin is summarized on Foreskinfunction.org.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
[“F***ing pissed” wouldn't describe how I would feel if I watched American Circumcision [documentary] as a mutilated male.] (similar)
—Henri Duncard (lost tweet by Intact man)
Criticism[edit | edit source]
Various studies found lower infection and cancer rates in circumcised individuals, possibly due to a lower bacterial load around the urethra. One study found sensitivity is roughly the same for circumcised and uncircumcised individuals.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Men's rights activist Daniel Rold's rage statement about circumcision (“in your face intactivism”) (warning: coarse language)
- Video: 21 reasons why women prefer intact penises
- Video: The orgasmic distinction.
- Bonobo3D YouTube channel (interviews about circumcision)
- CircumCrippled intactivism channel.