BBC Theory, or Big Black Cock Theory, claims black males have an advantage over other races of men in seducing women because black men have BBCs (Big Black Cocks) and dickmog all other races. In reality, a large penis (or, more importantly, a large BBC) is the only way white women can really conceive of black males as a sexual option, since white women are naturally attracted to tall, athletic, longer-haired white men.
Arguments in support and against BBC TheoryEdit
- Whereas white manlets are usually doomed to inceldom, BBC manlets often get attractive women.
- Bald white men are almost without exception incel, whereas bald black men often slay
- Blacks are more extroverted than whites, making women more comfortable around blacks
- BBCs are not perse larger than white cocks, and are therefore not more pleasurable to women
- Most Black men don't have BBC according to statistics (however there are studies demonstrating a small increase in the mean penis size compared to other races, a small difference in the mean of a group leads to greater extremes at the tail ends of the standard distribution.)
- White women aren't very fond of black guys regardless of their schlong
United States government studyEdit
According to a U.S. government study, sickle cell, a rare disease which is more common under black people, caused a "significant penile enlargement" in one patient. Self induced priapism is commonly advocated as a penis enlargement technique on penis extension forums. Thus, the BBC phenomenon may be primarily caused by the penis enlargement resulting from priapism episodes related to sickle cell anemia.
BBC theory debunkedEdit
In an episode of Blackpill 101, BBC theory was analysed by looking at several studies:
- https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeBlack/ Subreddit devoted to 'BBC theory'(NSFW). Not to be taken seriously.