BBC Theory, or Big Black Cock Theory, claims black males have an advantage over other races of men in seducing women because black men have BBCs (Big Black Cocks) and dickmog all other races. In reality, a large penis (or, more importantly, a large BBC) is the only way white women can really conceive of black males as a sexual option, since white women are naturally attracted to tall, athletic, longer-haired white men.
Arguments in support and against BBC Theory[edit | edit source]
Support[edit | edit source]
- Whereas white manlets are usually doomed to inceldom, BBC manlets often get attractive women.
- Bald white men are almost without exception incel, whereas bald black men often slay
- Blacks are more extroverted than whites, making women more comfortable around blacks
- BBCs are larger than white cocks, and are therefore more pleasurable to women
Against[edit | edit source]
- Most Black men don't have BBC according to statistics (however there are studies demonstrating a small increase in the mean penis size compared to other races, a small difference in the mean of a group leads to greater extremes at the tail ends of the standard distribution.)
- White women aren't very fond of black guys regardless of their schlong
United States government study[edit | edit source]
According to a U.S. government study, sickle cell, a rare disease which is more common under black people, caused a "significant penile enlargement" in one patient. Self induced priapism is commonly advocated as a penis enlargement technique on penis extension forums. Thus, the BBC phenomenon may be primarily caused by the penis enlargement resulting from priapism episodes related to sickle cell anemia.
BBC theory debunked[edit | edit source]
In an episode of Blackpill 101, BBC theory was analysed by looking at several studies:
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeBlack/ Subreddit devoted to 'BBC theory'(NSFW). Not to be taken seriously.