Jump to navigation Jump to search
|By including people on this wiki we are not necessarily implying they are incel or are in any way associated with incels.|
|Name:||Brendon Marotta (initials: BDM)|
|Date of Birth:||1987 or 1988|
Brendon Marotta's film has won multiple awards, including the Lone Star Film Festival.
His film was finished in September 2017 and published on August 31st 2018 after a one-year promotion stage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brendon Marotta started his filmmaking hobby at the age of ~14 years.
- Brendon Marotta (registered on Twitter since October 2014) deleted all of his tweets older than April 2017 for unknown reasons.
- Brendon Marotta is infamous for aggressively blocking people on social media without explanation.
- This includes accounts whose opinions match his own. (e.g. against genital mutilation)
- He also usually never interacts with comments under his YouTube videos.
- Brendon Marotta has raised $90442 on KickStarter for his movie by 653 backers.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- [https://medium.com/@toricaswell/young-autistic-filmmaker-makes-award-winning-documentary-american-circumcision-839fdcdb64b6 Medium article by Tori Caswell: “Young Autistic Filmmaker Makes Award Winning Documentary: “American Circumcision” ”]
- Brendon Marotta on IMDb.com.
- “About” page on his website BrendonMarotta.com
- American Circumcision Documentary on Kickstarter.