Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brendon Marotta's film has won multiple awards, including the Lone Star Film Festival.
His film was finished in September 2017 and published on August 31st 2018 after a one-year promotion stage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brendon Marotta started his filmmaking hobby at the age of ~14 years.
- Brendon Marotta (registered on Twitter since October 2014) deleted all of his tweets older than April 2017 for unknown reasons.
- Brendon Marotta is infamous for aggressively blocking people on social media without explanation.
- This includes accounts whose opinions match his own. (e.g. against genital mutilation)
- He also usually never interacts with comments under his YouTube videos.
- Brendon Marotta has raised $90442 on KickStarter for his movie by 653 backers.
References[edit | edit source]
- [https://medium.com/@toricaswell/young-autistic-filmmaker-makes-award-winning-documentary-american-circumcision-839fdcdb64b6 Medium article by Tori Caswell: “Young Autistic Filmmaker Makes Award Winning Documentary: “American Circumcision” ”]
- American Circumcision Documentary on Kickstarter.