Difference between revisions of "Pussy cartel"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
*[[Sexual economics theory]]
*[[Sexual economics theory]]
Latest revision as of 18:19, 27 July 2020
The pussy cartel refers to women's artifically inflating the value of sex via price-fixing. It is relatively easy for women to artificially inflate the value of sex when they desire initiating sex less than men. Women refer to men desiring initiating sex more than women as male thirst and use the term negatively.
Sex is worth maybe $5 of women's time and effort. But women know men will go insane without sex, so they collectively deny it to men. They force most men to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours into resource security, job security, free drinks, free transportation, free housing etc just for the possibility that they will get sex.
Global average cost of sex[edit | edit source]
The global average cost of sex is currently an exploitative $260, but the exploitation is more affordable than in the 2000s due to the 2008 global financial recession and the rise of free internet porn. Average rates in Western first-world cities are much higher.
Effects of legal prostitution on sex prices[edit | edit source]
- Legalizing direct-prostitution would definitely lower sex prices, but not by a huge amount, as women will still exploit men's loneliness and overcharge, especially internet hoes. Internet hoes are already not criminalized but still overcharge.
- Men would be less easily manipulated by sex. If men could simply pay for sex instead of having to win a girl's affection, then the average woman would have much less sexual control over the average man.
- The value of sex would go down. Men are less severely incel in societies where prostitutes are legal, so prostitutes charge less. Low quality escorts cost hundreds of dollars in countries like the US where prostitution is illegal. This is an outrageous price for something that costs the woman nothing and requires no skill. In countries like Germany where prostitution is legal, prices are much lower. "Bulgarian and Romanian women sometimes charge less than €10 [$13]," she says. "One woman here will even do it for a Big Mac."
Formal Pussy Cartels Servicing Incels[edit | edit source]
/r/FemaleDatingStrategy[edit | edit source]
/r/FemaleDatingStrategy is a large internet forum on Reddit of women discussing a particular dating strategy that consists in keeping the standards excessively high, colluding in the price of sex and ruthlessly exploiting the current imbalance in the dating market. The subreddit's wiki is brutally honest about these goals and generally stinks of hypergamy, constituting a prime example of why women should not be allowed on the internet:
- Be a high value woman: A high value woman is a woman who doesn't revolve her life around men. She has her own career, hobbies, and a great social life that fulfills her emotional needs, so if she does welcome a man in her life, he better be amazing. A high value woman also doesn't romanticize men's true nature, therefore she's cautious around them and wants them to prove themselves to her before she gets emotionally attached.
- If a man isn’t chasing you, he’s not that into you: A man’s role is to be the pursuer, the one to convince you that he’s the right man for you. As a woman, you don’t have to prove yourself to him. He either sees your value or he doesn’t. The only thing that’s within your control is working on becoming your best self.
- Most straight men aren’t relationship material for you: The majority of the advances you receive from men are not of any value, because the majority of them are from men who only want to use you for sex. Many men are sex-driven, low effort, and entitled. However, there are also men out there who can be amazing boyfriends and husbands who know how to be a man and how to take care of you in all ways.
- As women, we have the responsibility to be ruthless in our evaluation of men: We do ourselves and humanity no favors allowing men to exhibit subpar behavior and be rewarded with our attention. Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life (happiness, emotional security, financial).
- Don't have sex before commitment has been established (if you're looking for a relationship) or before he has demonstrated value and investment (if you're looking for FWBs). If a man is really into you and sees you as girlfriend material, he will commit to you in two months (or three months max). If you're looking to have a dependable FWB, you must still require investment from him so he provides you the respect and fun times that you want.
- Generous men are a non-negotiable. While we believe in having your own career and making your own money, a man still has to add financial value to your life and make you feel like he can take care of you. This means not splitting the bill and not dating financially challenged men.
More of their strategy is detailed on their FAQ and recommended reading pages.
Related images[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- You are always paying for it
- Sexual economics theory
- Seung-Hui Cho
- Esther Vilar
- Women As Sex Vendors (book)
- Supply side sexual economics
References[edit | edit source]